Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ist Quarter Eval.



Yay! The first quarter is (almost) over! Physics has gotten a lot better...I don't feel so overwhelmed anymore. I had a lot of fun doing the bullseye labs, even though me and Ryan missed every single one! Class was also very entertaining when Mr. Kohara, um, ate it when he was pushing the stool :) Making the projectile movie was also cool because it made me think about the physics in every day life. I thought the first few chapters, with velocity and acceleration graphs, were the hardest. The graphs just really confused me. I did like the last chapter on Newton's Laws though, because it was the one that made the most sense. I think I'm actually getting a little better at doing physics problems and drawing graphs. I hope I continue to improve in the 2nd Quarter! Anyway, overall, the first quarter was really fun :)

1 comment:

Alanna Cooney said...

heehee i love your picture jacy! its so you!