Monday, September 10, 2007




Physics so far has been a very challenging course. Like the little girl in the picture, I'm already panicking about what the rest of the year will be like...if I survive the 1st quarter! The dog in the hotdog bun represents my brain being crushed with all the concepts we've learned so far. For some reason I just can't get my mind around graphing position, velocity, and acceleration. The labs are also pretty complicated sometimes, and I'm horrible with computers so I guess that's got something to do with it. I thought the reaction and hang time labs were fun though (I proved I'm a horrible jumper). Calculating my reaction time also showed me why I'm prone to spilling and dropping things...Anyways, I really hope this stuff gets easier to understand later on and hopefully my grades will improve as well :)

No comments: